This course trains participants in American Red Cross Lifeguarding, CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer, and First Aid.
PLEASE NOTE: Participants who do not pass pre-requisites will be not be provided with a refund.
• Swim 300 yards continuously demonstrating breath control and rhythmic breathing. 100 Yards must be Front Crawl, 100 yards must be breaststroke and 100 yards of either Front Crawl or Breaststroke
• Candidates may swim using the front crawl, breast stroke, or a combination of both but swimming on back or side is not allowed.
• Skill combination of swimming 20 yards with head above water, surface dive to a depth of 7 feet to retrieve a diving brick,swim back 20 yards carrying the brick with both hands in one minute 40 seconds.
• Participants must attend all days and times.
• Tread water for two minutes using only legs. Candidates should place their hands under the armpits.
Registration is OPEN for the following classes: (click the dates to register for that class)
August 21st - August 24th from 10am-6pm
August 27th - August 31st from 10am-6pm
October 19th - October 22nd from 10am - 6pm